Solving the Simple or Complex Problems
The CHL99 tablets are placed in water allowing the gas to escape for several hours. The CHL99 powder is mixed in water to be misted or fogged in treatment areas. The gas in the water will neutralize odors and sanitize the area. Chlorine dioxide is a simple solution with moderate care during application. Chlorine dioxide gas is a respiratory irritant until ventilated.
|AHP is our grand solution for bad odor problems. This is an All-in-One solution that comes in two bottles. Mix and spray/fog. No is gas produced. Highly effective to destroy smoke and foul odors, six log sanitizing, kills mold and mildew, and neutralizes any chemical residue. Non-toxic, non-polluting, and easy to apply with any mist, fine spray, of fogging system.|
Avoid the chemical products that solve one problem but leave a toxic chemical behind:
The Simple Option: Use the CHLR99 tablet form dissolved in water to create a yellowish liquid. The open water container is placed in a room, car, or area allowing the gas to gradually escape into the room. The process is complete when the water is clear. Vacate the area during treatment since the gas is a respiratory irritant. Repeat if the problem persists.
Fogging/Spray Option: Use the CHLR99 powder form mixed in three gallons of water to fogger or spray the area to be treated. Wear the proper face mask to protect from inhaled vapors. Works to destroy odors (including smoke odors), effectively sanitizes, kill mold and mildew, and neutralizes many environmental concerns.
Activated Hydrogen Peroxide: AHP is the top of the line in any decontamination process. This product comes Ready to Use. Just mix Part A and Part B, and treat all problem areas with a mist or fog. The results are always amazing.
AHP stores for up to ten years on the shelf and is a safe product at all stages of use. Mix up what you need and apply anytime during the eight-hour activation period for amazing results. No matter how bad the problem, AHP solve small or large problems without relying on harsh chemical ingredients.
Take a measured approach to the use of chlorine dioxide. But, start with cleaning the problem areas to the best of your ability. Most problems can be solved with a single treatment, but stubborn problems may require a repeat treatment. Oxidation by chlorine dioxide goes to the source of the problem, and it does not mask odors. Depending on the type and strength of the problem, do not think that the process didn't work. Some long-term, nasty, and embedded problems require more work to clean and treat.
For odors, understand that chlorine dioxide is a reactive oxidizing process that converts the target threat at the molecular level. Once neutralized, the problem is gone forever. If the area is clean of debris, there is no reason for the odor or problem to return.
For mold and mildew, you still need to clean and remove any damaged material. Chlorine dioxide will kill the mold, the roots of the mold, and damage mold spores. So, treat everything once you have cleaned away the obvious mold problems. If the mold is behind the wall, nothing will solve the problem until it is exposed.
Sanitizing with water-based oxidizers is very simple. As a well-established oxidizing agent, chlorine dioxide and hydrogen peroxide will attack the outer membrane of the bacteria, virus, or protozoa. There is no immunity to this form of sanitizing except that some germs have a thicker skin.
Eco-friendly Treatment: Chlorine dioxide is a salt derivative, and leaves only water and salt behind, though evidence of salt is almost always unseen. Treatments require caution during application to prevent breathing the gas that is a known respiratory irritant.
Activated hydrogen peroxide is safe during and after application requiring only a cotton mask to prevent breating the mist during application.
Chlorine dioxide cannot be shipped outside the United States because oxidizers cannot ship by air. AHP is not restricted for shipment by any hazardous regulations because of the two part separation of the A and B bottle. AHP stores for ten years on the shelf, and is mixed as needed.